“They are fashionable, wear the hippest outfits and are accessorized by the best known design labels: the Fashionista-Bottles by Absolut Vodka are the celebrities of the first ABSOLUT Special Edition Day, an auction in favor of the local up-and-coming fashion szene.”
As we would love to share this special evening with you, we herewith invite you to come and gaze at, auction and enjoy ABSOLUT with us.
When: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 7 p.m.
Where: Yoshis Corner, Wollzeile 17, 1010 Vienna
We are looking forward to celebrating with you and ABSOLUT and having a great evening!
If you cannot come in person, you can also hand in your bid via email to: email@example.com
until Monday, June 25, midnight.”
Detailed Information about the bottles – EN:
– 4x 7l bottles (empty) „Accessoires for ABSOLUT Mode“ from Andreas Eberharter (AND_i), Martina Müller (Callisti), Barbara Habig and Marcos Valenzuela (Tiberius)
– 7x 4,5l bottles (filled with ABSOLUT) „7 Dresses for ABSOLUT Vodka“ from Anelia Peschev, Eva Poleschinski (ep_anoui), Thomas Kirchgrabner (liska), Marcel Ostertag, Martina Mülller (Callisti), Maria Oberfrank (Pitour) and Alexander Sova (Dernier Cri)
– 3x ABSOLUT Philipp Plein Edition (2x 1l filled with ABSOLUT, 1x 7l empty)
– 1x 1l ABSOLUT Mode Edition by Gareth Pugh (filled, including a exclusive gift box)
With the net profit of the event ABSOLUT Vodka supports the „Summer of Fashion“ Vienna Origins Project of Marcos Valenzuela (Tiberius). It will support a design school graduate to realize his/her first fashion collection.
– On the day of the event we will not accept bids anymore, please respect the deadline!
– We cannot accept bids via telephone or online bids on the evening, sorry.
– There will be the possibility to pay with credit card (online, via website)
– Sorry, the auction will be in German language only.
List of the exhibits: